(Mature Size: 6"T x 15"W)
- Thick blue-green leaves with a thin white margin.
- Forms a miniature mound with attractive foliage.
- Leaves are bluest in spring and more grey-green in summer.
- Aquarelle is a Dutch word for a watercolor painting.
- Lavender flowers held just above the foliage in early summer.
Why Should I Grow It? It's a nice addition to the miniature hosta garden.
(D. Van Eechaute NR)
Miniature Hosta Cultivar
[Sport of H. 'Danish Mouse']
Color: Blue-Green and White
Size: 6 inches tall by 15 inches wide
Type: Miniature Hosta
Product Size: 3 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.