(Mature Size: 12"T x 36"W)
- Small mound of green leaves with a nice white margin.
- The breeder says that the leaves can have 4 colors.
- The leaf center is dark green with blue-green streaks.
- There are also light green streaks where the center and margin colors overlap.
- Near white flowers with lavender stripes in early summer.
Why Should I Grow It? Shiny dark green leaves with a crisp white margin.
(D. Beilstein/R. & B. Schroeder 2016)
Small Hosta Cultivar
[H. 'Goddess of Athena' x H. montana 'Aureomarginata']
Color: Green and White
Size: 12 inches tall by 36 inches wide
Type: Small Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.