(Mature Size: 36"T x 60"W) possibly larger,
- New giant hosta that offers an upright growth habit with blue-green leaves and a yellow margin in spring.
- Leaves become more green in summer and the margin is more cream.
- The very large leaves are rounded with lots of corrugation.
- The cream margin is also slightly wavy helping to catch your eye in the garden.
- Give this vigorous hosta some room to grow as it wants to be big.
- Some listings have this hosta at 45 inches tall. Might be possible if location is perfect.
- Pale lavender flowers in summer.
Why Should I Grow It? If grown in the right location of good soil with adequate moisture, It's Huge!
(M. Molter NR)
Giant Hosta Cultivar
Color: Blue-Green and Cream
Size: 36 inches tall by 60 inches wide, possibly 45" tall
Type: New Giant Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.