(Mature Size: 15"T x 28"W)
- The name fits the hosta perfectly.
- Corrugated blue leaves are cupped and crinkled.
- Leaves are fatter than they are long making them look extra fat.
- Interesting in the way the smoothness of the petiole come into the base of the leaf.
- Near white flowers in early summer.
Why Should I Grow It? The cupped and corrugated leaves are knarly.
(M. Chastain 1996)
Medium Hosta Cultivar
Size: 15 inches tall by 28 inches wide
Type: Cupped and Corrugated Blue Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.