(Mature Size: 20"T x 50"W)
- Large heart-shaped leaves are blue-green with a wavy thin cream margin.
- Leaves will be their bluest in spring when they have the most wax.
- Leaves become a shiny green with a creamy-white margin in summer.
- Forms a somewhat unruly mound of attractive foliage with some corrugation.
- Near white flowers in summer.
Why Should I Grow It? A mature clump is quite breathtaking. Be patient and enjoy!
(M. Chastain 1995)
Medium to Large Hosta Cultivar
Color: Blue-Green and Cream
Size: 20 inches tall by 50 inches wide
Type: Slug Resistant Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.