(Mature Size: 10"T x 20"W)
- Small mound of rounded cupped green leaves with cream margins.
- Leaves emerge blue-green with bright yellow margins.
- In summer the leaves are more shiny green and the margins are creamy white.
- The corrugated leaves stay low to the ground.
- Pale lavender flowers in summer.
Why Should I Grow It? Attractive leaves on a small mound.
(M. Chastain 2005)
Small Hosta Cultivar
[Streaked form of H. 'Lakeside Cupcake' x Seedling]
Color: Blue-Green and Cream
Size: 10 inches tall by 20 inches wide
Type: Small Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.