(Mature Size: 12"T x 20"W)
- Leaves emerge in spring almost completely white with a thin wavy dark green margin.
- As the season progresses the veins of the leaf turn green and the leaf is speckled with green.
- There are also light green streaks where the margin and white center meet.
- When the heat of summer hits some leaves are almost all green while others are still white.
- Never goes completely green here in NH.
- Has good vigor and stands out amongst all the other hostas around it in our greenhouses.
- Plant this one around darker colored plants and it will really shine!
- Pale lavender flowers in summer.
Why Should I Grow It? The white leaves that turn green. Nice seasonal color changes.
(B Sligh 1999)
Small Hosta Cultivar
(Sport of H. 'Undulata')
Color: White and Green
Size: 12 inches tall by 20 inches wide
Type: White-Centered Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.