(Mature Size: 31"T x 50"W)
- Upright mound of cupped and corrugated blue-green leaves.
- Leaves emerge very blue in spring with a thick glaucous coating.
- As the glaucous coating desolves the leaf takes on a shiny blue-green look.
- Forms a giant mound of attractive blue-green foliage.
- Pale lavender flowers in early summer.
Why Should I Grow It? Giant sized mound perfect as a specimen plant. You want to honor someone named Kim.
(C. Kwick 2016)
Giant Hosta Cultivar
[H. 'Komodo Dragon' OP]
Size: 31 inches tall by 50 inches wide
Type: Giant Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.