(Mature Size: 14"T x 26"W)
- Sport of Hosta 'June Fever' with wider margins. Shiny chartreuse leaves have wide blue-green margins.
- This hosta forms a distinctive mound of shiny leaves with wide, deep green margins and chartreuse centers that turn yellow in summer if planted in part sun.
- Like H. 'June' and H. 'June Fever', this hosta has a third streaking lighter green color between the center color and margin.
- This hosta contrasts nicely with any other hosta colors where H. 'June Spirit' just stands out.
- The thick leaves help with slug resistance.
- Lavender flowers in summer.
Why Should I Grow It? Nice thick shiny leaves with good contrast and sun tolerance.
(Walters Gardens 2012)
Medium Hosta Cultivar
Color: Shiny Green and Chartreuse
Size: 14 inches tall by 26 inches wide
Type: Slug Resistant Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.