(Mature Size: 26"T x 40"W)
- Forms a perfect mound of beautiful blue foliage.
- This hosta will shine when placed next to gold and green hostas. It shines all by itself!
- This hosta has had some of the best blue colors in our greenhouses.
- Holds the blue color well, but when it does wear off the leaf is a shiny dark blackish green.
- Lavender flowers in summer.
Why Should I Grow It? Large mound of rubbery leaves that are intensely blue in spring and blackish green in late summer.
(D. & M. Beilstein 2013)
Large Hosta Cultivar
[H. yingeri × open pollinated]
Size: 26 inches tall by 40 inches wide
Type: Large Blue Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.