(Mature Size: 18"T x 35"W)
- Blue hostas with red petioles seem to just catch your eye and this one certainly does.
- Gently undulating blue leaves are held on red petioles.
- The red is concentrated at the base of the leaf but also bleeds up into the veins of the leaf.
- The leaves are very smooth and very blue in spring.
- As the glaucous coating breaks down the leaves become a metallic blue-green.
- This is a must for all you hostaholics!
- Lavender flowers in summer.
Why Should I Grow It? Blue leaves blushed with purple!
(R. Goodenough NR)
Medium Hosta Cultivar
[H. 'Blueberry Muffin' x H. 'Mr Jack']
Color: Blue Leaves Held on Red Petioles
Size: 18 inches tall by 35 inches wide
Type: Red Petiole Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.