(Mature Size: 12"T x 18"W) American Hosta Growers Hosta of the Year 2022
- Improved sport of H. 'Paradise Island' with wider margins and better leaf substance.
- The attractive leaves are held on red petioles.
- Wide, dark green margins stand in sharp contrast to the bright yellow centers in early spring.
- As summer approaches, the centers become more chartreuse when plants are grown in heavier shade or lighter yellow if they are grown in more sun.
- Like H. ‘Paradise Island’, this one also has showy red speckled petioles that bleed up into the leaves.
- Purple flowers in summer.
Why Should I Grow It? Stunning color contrast really shines in the garden.
(Walters Gardens 2014)
Small Hosta Cultivar
Color: Yellow and Green
Size: 12 inches tall by 18 inches wide
Type: Red Petiole Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.