(Mature Size: 33"T x 60"W)
- Big green hosta with prominent veining and wavy margins.
- Long green leaves have a cordate base and are held on stiff upright petioles.
- Leaves emerge a grey-green with wax on the leaf.
- Leaves become a shiny green in summer when the wax fades.
- Wax on the undersides of the leaves makes them white.
- Pale lavender flowers in early summer.
Why Should I Grow It? It's size makes it a great specimen plant.
(J. Geissler 1970)
Giant Hosta Cultivar
Size: 33 inches tall by 60 inches wide
Type: Giant Green Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.