(Mature Size: 32"T x 48"W)
- Wonderful introduction from Victoria Serafin that I have long admired and am very excited to offer.
- The cupped blue-green leaves are held upright on very stiff petioles.
- Leaves are blue-green in spring but become a dark green in summer.
- The cupping of the leaves helps to show off the white backsides of the leaf.
- This giant hosta will form an impressive clump that is sure to demand attention.
- Said to be sun tolerant but for best color keep this gem away from midday hot sun.
- Pale lavender flowers are held on stiff scapes well above the foliage.
Why Should I Grow It? Everyone that visits your garden will want to know, "What is that huge plant?"!
(V. Serafin 2008)
Giant Hosta Cultivar
[Seedling of H. 'White Triumphator']
Size: 32 inches tall by 48 inches wide
Type: Giant Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.