(Mature Size: 24-36"T x 18-24"W)
- (Athyrium x Ghost) 'Ghost Fern' is a remarkable hybrid that brings steely-gray sword-like highlights to the shady garden.
- With pale foliage on a reddish stem and mid-rib structure this deciduous fern stands out for its ease of cultivation as well as its unique coloring amongst fellow ferns.
- This robust contribution to horticulture from the late Nancy Swell of Virginia forms a 30" to 36" round base full of vigorous fronds offering a light-hearted contrasting touch to dark plantings.
- The silver fronds shine when planted next to blue, green and white hostas.
- A clumping that included Ghost Fern, 'Marilyn Monroe', 'Patriot', 'Love Pat' and even a purple Heuchera would shine in the shade garden.
- Give it a sun-free site in moist woodlands and enjoy it in the foreground or background of your shade garden.
Hardy to zones 3-8. What's My Zone?
Size: 24-36 inches tall by 18-24 inches wide
Type: Hosta Companion Plant
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.