(Mature Size: Large)
- I have seen a lot of hybridizers comment on wanting to get red petioles on a larger hosta.
- This is Rick Goodenough's largest red petiole hosta and it is a beauty.
- Grey-green leaves have ruffled margins and are held on upright, bright pinkish-red petioles.
- The bright petioles look like rhubarb stalks.
- Rick says this one is fertile for all you pollen dabbers.
- Lavender flowers in mid-summer.
Why Should I Grow It? Large red petiole hosta that sets seeds.
(R. Goodenough NR)
Large Hosta Cultivar
Type: Rare Red Petiole Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.