(Mature Size: 24"T x 58"W)
- This sport of H. 'Dancing Queen' has a wide yellow center and green margins.
- Rippled leaf margins, varying from ¼ to ½" wide, jet into the leaf center, giving the plant a graceful appearance.
- This hosta forms an upright mound-shape clump. The intense yellow centers mellow to chartreuse by midsummer.
- Pale lavender flowers appear above the foliage mid to late summer on arching flower scapes.
- A great specimen plant for the shade garden.
Why Should I Grow It? The leaves are beautiful. Make this clump a focal point in your garden.
(Walters Gardens NR)
Large Hosta Cultivar
Color: Yellow and Green
Size: 24 inches tall by 58 inches wide
Type: New Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.