(Mature Size: 10"T x 20"W)
- Variegated form of H. longipes collected from the wild in Japan.
- Green leaves have a cream margin in spring that turns white in summer.
- Attractive foliage that looks good until a frost.
- Notable for it's late flowering in September and October.
- Lavender flowers in late summer/early fall.
Why Should I Grow It? Foliage looks good all season and the late flowering.
(M. Zilis /Japan 2009)
Small Hosta Cultivar
Color: Green and Cream
Size: 10 inches tall by 20 inches wide
Type: Red Petiole Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.