(Mature Size: 8-12"T x 12-18"W)
- Improved selection of x rubrum that offers larger flowers that are a richer red color.
- Cherry-red flowers appear in mid to late spring that lack the yellow tint of x rubrum.
- Heart-shaped leaves are tinged with red in spring and fall.
- Epimediums can be used alongside same sized hostas like ‘Beyond Glory’ and 'Christmas Candy’.
- They can also be used as border plants in front of larger upright hostas like ‘Abiqua Drinking Gourd’ and ‘World Cup’.
- Epimediums prefer a cool shaded area that is moist but well drained.
Hardy to zones 4-8. What's My Zone?
Color: Cherry-Red Flowers in Spring
Size: 8-12 inches tall by 12-18 inches wide
Type: Hosta Companion Plant
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.