(Mature Size: 10"T x 20"W)
- Intriguing new selection of an unnamed Chinese species found by Darrell Probst.
- 'Spine Tingler' is aptly named for its dark green leaves that have spiny margins.
- These leaves take on a slight blush tint. Soft yellow flowers bloom on compact plants in mid to late spring.
- Unlike other Epimedium that send flowers first, followed by foliage, 'Spine Tingler' sends flowers and foliage up at the same time.
- Epimediums can be used alongside same sized hostas like ‘Beyond Glory’ and 'Christmas Candy’.
- They can also be used as border plants in front of larger upright hostas like ‘Abiqua Drinking Gourd’ and ‘World Cup’.
- Epimediums are uncommon on the market and in high demand.
- Epimediums prefer a cool shaded area that is moist but well drained.
Hardy to zones 5-8. What's My Zone?
Color: Lemon-Yellow Flowers
Size: 10 inches tall by 20 inches wide
Type: Hosta Companion Plant
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.