(Mature Size: 20"T x 20"W)
- 4½" fuchsia pink flowers are made of overlapping, horizontally held petals for an exceptionally showy display.
- The dark cone and stems of the plant contrast with the brightness of the petals, accentuating the vibrancy of the flowers.
- These varieties were selected for their excellent basal branching, flower performance, large flower size, and horizontally held petals.
- Enjoy these as late summer interest for your garden.
- These are perfect varieties as pollinator magnets and during late fall to winter the seed heads will serve as food for birds.
Hardy To Zones 4-9. What's My Zone?
Color: Fuchsia-Pink Shades
Size: 20 inches tall by 20 inches wide
Type: Hosta Companion Plant
Product Size: 65mm Elle Plug
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.