(Mature Size: 16"T x 30"W)
- This hosta has a big impact for a fairly small clump.
- Green leaves with grey streaks that jet from the cream margins to the midrib.
- The leaves are folded with wavy margins.
- The hybridizer remarks as to how deeply lobed the base of the leaf is.
- The cordate base and folded leaf assures that any drop of water that hits the leaf will drain down the petiole.
- Hybridized by Gary Myers and named for his wife.
- Pale lavender flowers in early summer.
Why Should I Grow It? Attractive leaves forma showy clump.
(G. Myers/R. Solberg 2018)
Medium Hosta Cultivar
[Hybrid of H. 'Blue Mouse Ears Supreme']
Color: Green and Cream
Size: 16 inches tall by 30 inches wide
Type: Slug Resistant Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.