(Mature Size: 15"T x 24"W)
- Nice mound of cupped and corrugated blue-green leaves.
- Leaves emerge powdery blue in spring but are more blue-green in summer as the glaucous coating fades.
- When the glaucous coating fades the leaves become very shiny.
- I love everything about this hosta!
- Lavender flowers tightly stacked appear in late summer.
Why Should I Grow It? Very cute cupped hosta that can be used in the front of the garden.
(T. Avent 2007)
Medium Hosta Cultivar
[H. 'Korean Snow' x H. 'Abiqua Drinking Gourd']
Size: 15 inches tall by 24 inches wide
Type: Medium Blue-Green Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.