(Mature Size: 8"T x 14"W)
- Incredibly vibrant fuchsia pink, double flowers have deep red eyes and heavily serrated petals.
- The flowers are a little larger than most of the other members of the series at 1½-2" across.
- Steel blue foliage complements the bright flower color well and remains a focal point even when the plant is not in bloom.
- Dianthus grow best in loose, well-drained, neutral to slightly alkaline soils. Lime can be added to the soil if it is naturally acidic to raise the pH.
- Dianthus can be grown in full sun or part shade, but the foliage will not be as lush and fewer flowers will be produced if it is grown in hot, dry areas.
- Regular watering during prolonged dry spells will be necessary. However, they are tolerant of short periods of dryness.
Why Should I Grow It? Vibrant colors added to the sunny hosta bed.
Hardy To Zones 4-9. What's My Zone?
Color: Vibrant Pink Flowers Early Summer
Size: 8 inches tall by 14 inches wide
Type: Hosta Companion Plant
Product Size: 65mm Elle Plug
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.