(Mature Size: 14"T x 30"W)
- Christina Brinkmann is a breeder from Germany and some of her introductions are starting to make it to the United States.
- Shiny lime-green leaves are held on dark purple petioles.
- The purple from the petiole bleeds into the base of the leaf.
- Upright habit helps show off the petiole color but still best to grow this one elevated so you can enjoy them better.
- In late summer dark purple scapes emerge above the foliage and hold purple flowers.
Why Should I Grow It? New hosta in limited numbers and unique.
(C. Brinkmann NR)
Small Hosta Cultivar
[Hybrid of H. 'Valley's Ruffle Shuffle']
Size: 14 inches tall by 30 inches wide
Type: Red Petiole Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.