(Mature Size: 12"T x 24"W)
- Christina Brinkmann is a breeder from Germany and some of her introductions are starting to make it to the United States.
- Leaves emerge bright yellow and are held on red petioles.
- The red from the petioles bleeds into the base of the leaf.
- The leaves do green up as the season progresses but there is one last surprise.
- As the flowers shoot up above the foliage in late summer, the foliage blushes red.
- The late season flowers are a medium lavender.
Why Should I Grow It? New hosta in limited numbers and unique.
(C. Brinkmann NR)
Small Hosta Cultivar
[Hybrid of H. 'China Girl']
Color: Yellow to Green
Size: 12 inches tall by 24 inches wide
Type: Red Petiole Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.