(Mature Size: 14"T x 28"W)
- Shiny green leaves are long with lots of ripples.
- The lovely twisted green leaves are held on dark red petioles.
- Upright in habit when emerging which helps show off the red petioles.
- Probably best grown in an elevated setting or container to help show off the red stems.
- Lavender flowers held on dark red scapes in late summer.
Why Should I Grow It? Attractive shiny foliage on the dark red petioles.
(A. Sheer NR)
Small Hosta Cultivar.
[H. 'Maya Kingsnake' x H. 'Funny Cide']
Size: 14 inches tall by 28 inches wide
Type: Red Petiole Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.