(Mature Size: 16"T x 30"W)
- Yellow center sport of H. 'Halcyon' that closely resembles H. 'June'.
- Thick yellow leaves with wide blue margins.
- The margins are very blue in spring and become green in summer.
- The yellow center can change to white in summer with more sun.
- Lavender flowers in summer.
Why Should I Grow It? Beautiful foliage that lasts all season. In memory for someone named Catherine.
(G. Heemskerk 2011)
Medium Hosta Cultivar
Color: Blue-Green and Yellow
Size: 16 inches tall by 30 inches wide
Type: Slug-Resistant Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.