(Mature Size: 17"T x 42"W)
- Heart-shaped leaves are bright blue in spring.
- The thick leaves are moderately corrugated and slightly cupped.
- Forms a perfect mound of blue foliage for the shade garden.
- One of Eric Smith's best from his Tardiana group.
- Light lavender flowers in mid-summer.
Why Should I Grow It? You want a really nice medium sized blue hosta.
(E. Smith/BHHS 1988)
Medium Hosta Cultivar
("TF 2 x 27")
Size: 17 inches tall by 42 inches wide
Type: Slug Resistant Blue Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.