(Mature Size: 10"T x 24"W)
- Shiny yellow leaves with ruffled margins.
- Leaves emerge bright yellow and turn more lime-green in summer.
- Unique in that the ruffles start at the top of the petiole before the base of the leaf.
- The ruffle at the top of the petiole looks like a hooded cobra to me.
- Near white flowers in late summer.
Why Should I Grow It? The shiny ruffled foliage.
(G. R. Goodwin 2013)
Small Hosta Cultivar
[Open Pollinated H. 'Grand Slam']
Size: 10 inches tall by 24 inches wide
Type: Small Rippled Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.