(Mature Size: 16"T x 36"W)
- Tetraploid sport of H. 'Border Street' with thicker leaves and a much wider creamy white margin.
- Leaves emerge green in spring with a wide bright yellow margin.
- The margin fades to white as the season progresses.
- Leaves are slightly shiny and cupped.
- This hosta stands out in the greenhouse!
- Pale lavender flowers in summer.
Why Should I Grow It? Beautiful foliage that is thick stands out in the garden.
(D. Van Eechaute 2013)
Medium Hosta Cultivar
Color: Green and Cream
Size: 16 inches tall by 36 inches wide
Type: Tetraploid Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.