(Mature Size: 24"T x 50"W)
- Shiny dark green leaves with a wide cream margin.
- The margin emerges yellow and turns cream by early summer.
- The margins will be pure white by mid to late summer.
- Excellent color contrast on this hosta which makes it stand out.
- Pale lavender flowers in summer.
Why Should I Grow It? Beautiful color contrast that can be used as a statement hosta.
(C. Owens 1994)
Large Hosta Cultivar
[Stabilized Sport of H. 'Marbled White']
Color: Green and Cream
Size: 24 inches tall by 50 inches wide
Type: Large Specimen Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.