(Mature Size: 9"T x 18"W)
- Small mound of very blue leaves held on purple petioles.
- The leaves are slightly cupped, nicely rippled and come to a distinct tip.
- Nice thick leaves make this one perfect for the border of the garden.
- Noted for its very late bloom period.
- Pale lavender flowers in late August into September.
Why Should I Grow It? Nice rippled blue leaves on purple petioles.
(R. Solberg 2009)
Small Hosta Cultivar
[H. 'Iwa Soules' x H. 'Blue Blush']
Size: 9 inches tall by 18 inches wide
Type: Small Blue Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.