(Mature Size: 10"T x 20"W)
- Small mound of cupped and corrugated blue foliage that holds the blue well into the summer months.
- Forms a nice mound of attractive blue foliage perfect for the border of the garden.
- Thick blue leaves have good slug resistance.
- One of the best of the E. Smith "Tardiana" hybrids.
- Near white flowers in summer.
Why Should I Grow It? Nice small mound of thick blue foliage.
(E. Smith/P. Aden 1976)
Small Hosta Cultivar
("TF 2 x 2")
Size: 10 inches tall by 20 inches wide
Type: Small Blue Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.