(Mature Size: 34"T x 65"W)
- Hosta 'Blue Mammoth' forms a gigantic mound of powdery blue foliage. At maturity, this hosta has a lazy, relaxed appearance.
- At up to 5' wide and 3' tall at maturity, this giant blue hosta is great as a specimen plant or mass planting in the background.
- H. 'Blue Mammoth' does best in locations with minimal direct sun. Too much direct sun will fade the blue color.
- If sited in nice fertile soil with good moisture levels this mammoth hosta could reach over 40" tall.
- Tall flower scapes in white appear late June to early July.
Why Should I Grow It? Very large mound of relaxed looking blue foliage.
(P. Aden/P. & J. Ruh 2010) Most likely a Florence Shaw plant
Giant Hosta Cultivar
Hosta sieboldiana backround
Size: 34 inches tall by 65 inches wide
Type: Slug Resistant Blue Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.