(Mature Size: 28"T x 50"W)
- Large to Giant mound of heavily corrugated and slightly cupped blue-green foliage.
- Slow grower, but worth the wait!
- Selfed seedling of a tetraploid 'Tokudama'. Very thick leaves make this hosta slug proof!
- Can reach listed size under ideal conditions but will be 20"T x 40"W for most.
- Give this hosta deep fertile soil and lots of moisture for best clump.
- Many of our young plants show very little blue but when they reach a couple years old the glaucous bloom takes over the leaf making it radiate with blue color.
- Hosta 'Blue Dome' is fairly rare in the marketplace.
- Pale lavender flowers in early summer.
Why Should I Grow It? Very thick leaves are very blue!
(E Minks 1980)
Giant Hosta Cultivar
Size: 28 inches tall by 50 inches wide or smaller
Type: Giant Slug Resistant Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.