(Mature Size: 16"T x 30"W)
- Wide blue-green margins with a yellow center.
- In spring the leaves are blue with a lime-green center.
- This color occurs due to the amount of wax on the leaf.
- As the wax dissipates, the leaves become more blue-green and the center becomes more yellow.
- Thick leaves are slightly cupped.
- Pale lavender flowers in early summer.
Why Should I Grow It? Beautiful color contrast and thick leaves.
(P. Warmerdam NR)
Medium Hosta Cultivar
[Sport of H. 'Blue Shadows']
Color: Blue-Green and Yellow
Size: 16 inches tall by 30 inches wide
Type: Slug Resistant Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.