(Mature Size: 16"T x 40"W)
- Hosta 'Betcher's Blue' has attractive, deep blue-green leaves that are slightly cupped.
- The cupping of the leaf helps hold the tip of the leaf up.
- Leaves emerge very blue in spring but will be blue-green in summer.
- Should be located in a shaded area to retain it's blue color.
- Near white flowers appear in mid-summer.
Why Should I Grow It? Forms a nice medium sized mound of blue foliage.
(AHS/C. Betcher 1986)
Medium Hosta Cultivar
[Hybrid of H. 'Tokudama']
Size: 16 inches tall by 40 inches wide
Type: Slug Resistant Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.