(Mature Size: 16"T x 37"W)
- Forms a beautiful mound of thick foliage and is one of the bluest Tardiana-types.
- Was registered as H. 'Azure Cherub' when H. 'Blue Cherub' was denied because there was already a H. 'Lakeside Blue Cherub'.
- Is still called H. 'Blue Cherub' in the nursery trade but H. 'Azure Cherub' is the correct name. Either way this is a fantastic blue hosta!
- Might stay smaller than listed size for most. Safely plan on 12"T x 24"W.
- Pale lavender flowers in summer.
Why Should I Grow It? Small mound of very blue foliage.
(Europe/P. Ruh 2002)
Medium Hosta Cultivar
Size: 16 inches tall by 37 inches wide
Type: Medium Blue Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.