(Mature Size: 36"T x 36"W Likely Larger)
- If you're looking for something different in the shade garden, this is it!
- Aralia 'Sun King' emerges in mid-spring with bright gold leaves held on cinnamon-red stems.
- Stays a nice yellow if given a few hours of sun per day. Will be chartreuse in shade.
- This plant quickly forms a large clump of foliage which amazingly resists deer browsing.
- Site this beauty as a focal point and show it off!
- This companion compliments blue and green hostas very well. Try surrounding this gem with silvery Pulmonaria and orange Heuchera as well.
- It reportedly grows just three feet tall and wide, though many plantsmen believe it will grow larger over time.
- In mid to late summer, interesting racemes of tiny white flowers are produced followed by deep purplish black, inedible berries.
- Like most Aralias, the flowers attract honeybees.
Hardy to zones 3-9. What's My Zone?
Size: 36 inches tall by 36 inches wide or larger
Type: Hosta Companion Plant
Product Size: 65mm Elle Plug
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.