(Mature Size: 15"T x 30"W)
- Thick blue-green leaves held on dark purple petioles.
- The emerging buds are tinged with purple in spring.
- Once the leaves fully flush out they can blush with purple as well.
- The purple color from the petioles saturates the base of the leaf.
- Lavender flowers in mid to late summer.
Why Should I Grow It? The purple hues that the mound can produce.
(G. Gossett NR)
Medium Hosta Cultivar
Color: Blue-Green Blushed With Purple
Size: 15 inches tall by 30 inches wide
Type: Purple Petiole Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.