(Mature Size: 24"T x 56"W)
- Classic hosta from Cynthia Tompkins that dates back to the 1920's and was registered for her in 1979.
- This hosta has a medium green center with margins of chartreuse in spring that change to white by June.
- Vigorous grower that will form a large mound of attractive green and white foliage.
- Cynthia and her son Chet sold this hosta in large numbers to nurseries through the years.
- Was listed as many names before being named and registered as H. 'Antioch'.
- Also known as 'Moerheim', Hadspen Rainbow', 'Shogun', and 'Spinners'.
- Lavender flowers bloom in mid-summer.
Why Should I Grow It? Vigorous mound of showy foliage forms a large flowing mound.
(Cy. Tompkins/P. Ruh/P. Hofer 1979)
Large Hosta Cultivar
Color: Green and Cream
Size: 24 inches tall by 56 inches wide
Type: Vigorous Large Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.