(Mature Size: 15"T x 24"W)
- Charming, 1" wide, bright yellow flowers appear in early summer and may continue to rebloom until early fall if deadheaded.
- The finely cut, feathery foliage forms a tight, symmetrical mound that is attractive even when the plant is not in bloom. Use it for mass planting or in containers.
- Anthemis actually prefers poor soil; it may become tall and leggy if grown in rich soil.
- Plant it in a well-drained spot in full sun. Drought tolerant once established.
- In light shade, plants tend to become floppy and open up in the center.
- When the bloom time ends, cut them back by at least half to encourage new growth
- Why Should I Grow It? Add bright color to the sunny hosta garden.
Hardy To Zones 3-9. What's My Zone?
Color: Bright Yellow Flowers Early Summer
Size: 15 inches tall by 24 inches wide
Type: Hosta Companion Plant
Product Size: 65mm Elle Plug
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.