(Mature Size: 19"T x 40"W)
- Hosta 'Ann Kulpa' has beautiful heart-shaped green leaves with a center that emerges cream and turns white.
- Where the center meets the margin there are bands of chartreuse.
- The white center holds up well through the season and runs down the center of the petiole.
- With the cupping of the leaf the white center looks like a river of white running through the valley of the leaf.
- The white center is wider when immature and becomes a thin band at maturity.
- Thick leaves give this hosta good vigor and slug resistance.
- The clump of H. 'Ann Kulpa' in our display bed always gets attention from visitors.
- Pale lavender flowers mid-summer.
Why Should I Grow It? Good grower with attractive foliage.
(J. Kulpa 1999)
Medium Hosta Cultivar
[Hybrid of H. 'Pin Stripe Sister']
Color: Green, Chartreuse and White
Size: 19 inches tall by 40 inches wide
Type: Slug Resistant Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.