(Mature Size: 20"T x 30"W)
- You'll love how this perennial will extend the seasonal interest of your garden.
- When other plants in your garden are fading, FALL IN LOVE™ 'Sweetly' is just getting started, producing rich, rose pink flowers in early fall.
- Semi-double flowers are produced above a large mound of dark green foliage.
- Spreads slowly through rhizomes.
- Japanese anemones are easy to grow when properly sited. In cooler climates, they can be grown in full sun if a consistent supply of moisture is available.
- In warmer zones, they need protection from the hot, midday sun; dappled shade is ideal. Plant them in rich, loose, well-drained soil. Dry or excessively wet soil and windy conditions are a sure downfall of this plant.
- This perennial spreads by means of creeping rhizomes, and new plants may appear near the original clump in the spring.
- They are easily transplanted if they show up where they are not wanted. This should be done in the spring. Make sure to provide a heavy mulch in the fall the first two seasons to prevent frost heaving.
Why Should I Grow It? Abundance of large, late season flowers add color to the garden.
Hardy to zones 4-8. What's My Zone?
Color: Pink Flowers in Late Summer
Size: 20 inches tall by 30 inches wide
Type: Hosta Companion Plant
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.