(Mature Size: 24"T x 54"W)
- Sport of H. 'Guacamole' with a heavy glaucous coating. This coating adds a blue margin and a haze to the leaf.
- Light-yellow leaves have a beautiful blue margin with excellent vigor.
- Being a fragrant hosta, H. 'Ambrosia' will continue to send out new growth in summer so the clump constantly has leaves with a nice glaucous coating.
- Bob Solberg says this hosta is, "close to perfection"!
- Fragrant flowers in late summer only add to the beauty of this plant.
Why Should I Grow It? Beautiful variegation and fragrant flowers.
(R. Solberg 2016)
Large Hosta Cultivar
Color: Blue-Green and Yellow
Size: 24 inches tall by 54 inches wide
Type: Fragrant Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.