(Mature Size: 12"T x 20"W)
- All gold sport of H. 'Grand Tiara'.
- Thick gold leaves form an attractive dense mound.
- If you need a yellow hosta for the border of the garden you can't go wrong with H. 'Amber Tiara'.
- Great border plant to brighten up a dark location.
- Large purple flowers with white stripes appear mid to late summer.
Why Should I Grow It? Thick gold leaves can handle sun and make a great border plant.
(Walters Gardens 1998)
Small to Medium Hosta Cultivar
Size: 12 inches tall by 20 inches wide
Type: Slug Resistant Gold Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.