(Mature Size: 10"T x 20"W)
- Glossy green leaves held on red petioles.
- The red bleeds into the leaf and can reach about half way up through the veins.
- The glossy green color of the leaf really helps to accentuate the red in the veins.
- Forms a small mound of foliage that dances a little.
- Purple flowers are hold on red scapes in late summer.
Why Should I Grow It? To see the red shine at the base of the glossy green leaves! Really shines next to yellows and blues!
(A. Wrede 2005)
Small Hosta Cultivar
[Open Pollinated Seedling of 'Cinnamon Sticks']
Color: Glossy Green and Red
Size: 12 inches tall by 20 inches wide
Type: Red Petiole Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.