(Mature Size: 18"T x 36"W)
- Sport of H. 'Dick Ward' with thicker leaves and wider margins.
- Heart-shaped leaves are heavily corrugated with yellow centers and blue-green margins.
- Its leaves display wide, blue-green margins with chartreuse centers that become yellow in summer.
- The leaves are slightly cupped which seem to present themselves for viewing.
- Sport of the long-popular H. ‘Dick Ward’, which is named for one of the most accomplished Hosta breeders in the US.
- Hosta 'Alligator Alley' forms an eye-catching clump in the shade garden.
- Near white flowers in early summer.
Why Should I Grow It? Striking color contrast with lots of pebbling, just seems to stand out in the garden. This will become one of your favorites!
(Walters Gardens 2012)
Medium Hosta Cultivar
Color: Yellow With Blue-Green Margins
Size: 18 inches tall by 36 inches wide
Type: Medium Slug-Resistant Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.