(Mature Size: 18"T x 40"W)
- Wavy variegated foliage with white centers and a dark green border.
- There is slight corrugation between the margin and center of the leaf giving the leaf a stitched appearance.
- The white centers of 'Allegan Fog' are speckled with green giving the leaves a foggy appearance.
- The white center becomes more misted in summer and almost completely green.
- Forms an attractive mound and is quite vigorous for having a white-centered leaf.
- Hosta 'Allegan Fog' is a sun tolerant vigorous grower ideal for edging at the front of the hosta garden.
- Pale lavender flowers appear in July.
Why Should I Grow It? Attractive white-centered leaves have a great growth rate.
(K. Herrema/P. Ruh 2000)
Medium Hosta Cultivar
[Hybrid of H. 'Fortunei Aurea']
Color: Misted white center with green margins
Size: 18 inches tall by 40 inches wide
Type: Vigorous Growing Hosta
Product Size: 4.5 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.